Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stuff I made for Christmas

Ha harrrrr now I can blog about the stuff  I made for christmas. My blog has laid idol as there were a lot off top secret projects going on that just couldnt be spoken about, now the gifts have been given Im free to show pictures.
I made the three youngest nieces a photo board each

This was for Tillie, she picked the fabric
Pink Babushkas of course


This was for Maddie, some lovely ladies dressed with flowers


and my personal favourite went to Lexie
 Glad they are all done as there was quite a bit off work in them and especially having to sew all those buttons. I hope they enjoy them.



Lexie got lucky with the next creation, I adapted a pattern I found in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
I had to hand draw my own pattern  and made her twice as large as she was meant to be, I redesigned her feet from silly felt, flat boots to some lovely big feet with buckle up shoes. I also added a frill to the bottom of her dress and a hand cut flower to embellish her hair.



 and finally I made Kelsey a pin cushion from some reproduction prints I bought to do Esther a quilt but the fabric was so lovely it was just asking to be used. I liked it so much I wanted to keep it myself, I guess I will have to make myself a similar one. Well one day when I get around to it.



No comments: